Read more →
Quality is our focussm
PDC Pharmacy was established by Passavant Memorial Homes, a non-profit, service provider, in 2000. PDC specializes in providing high quality pharmacy services to agencies and families who serve individuals with intellectual disabilities (ID) and behavioral health diagnoses. With over 100 years of experience in the human services field, PDC Pharmacy understands the unique needs and regulations of the ID and behavioral health communities.
- Focused. Services focused on customer needs.
- Specialized. Specialized labeling, packaging, dispensing, delivery and billing.
- Knowledgeable. Staff familiar with regulations governing medication administration.
- Accessible. Pharmacists are accessible 24 hours per day.
- Options. Multiple options are available for medication administration documentation.
- Innovative. Innovative approach to technology via MedSupport, FrameworkLink and ePrescribing.
- Quality. High quality service with timely deliveries and virtually no pharmacy medication errors.
PDC Pharmacy was created to substantially improve the level of pharmacy services for individuals with intellectual disabilities and behavioral health diagnoses. PDC prides themselves in being solution-focused, operationally excellent, and quality-driven. By living out these values they believe they create a substantially better pharmacy experience for their customers than does their competition.