- Perform clinical nursing skills, with knowledge and understanding of fundamentals.
- On-site monitoring of the community residential settings as required.
- Monitor staff completion of new medication orders and documentation.
- Provide on-going assessment and planning to assure health needs are met.
- Administer injections as needed (i.e. Depo-Provera shots, Hepatitis B vaccines, TDap Boosters).
- Complete dietary in-service for specialized diets and send to community homes.
- Filing of labs, physicians orders, consults and other paperwork relative to consumers.
- Communicate daily with hospital staff and provide updates to the Clinical Services Director and Regional Program Directors.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Clinical Services Director.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional and/or practical nursing, with a current license by examination from the State of Pennsylvania, required.
- Valid PA Driver’s License, required.
- An understanding of the Intellectual Disabilities field, preferred.
- One (1) to two (2) years’ experience in medical/surgical or geriatric nursing, preferred.
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Generous PTO package
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
Passavant Memorial Homes is one of the foremost, consumer-focused providers of support to individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, and behavioral health needs. The mission of Passavant Memorial Homes is to empower individuals to live successfully in the community. Our team of professionals have been dedicated to promoting choice and independence for individuals with intellectual disabilities for more than 120 years. Throughout our history, we have continuously focused on ensuring the highest quality support and providing a variety of opportunities for our employees to develop and advance.
Passavant Memorial Homes is currently seeking a responsible, caring, and dedicated person to fill the full-time Triage Nurse position under the direct supervision of the Clinical Services Director. The Triage Nurse will perform selected nursing acts in the care of the individuals Passavant serves in a safe, competent, and humane manner.
Apply today and start your career with a growing company that is committed to the development and advancement of our employees!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE TRIAGE NURSE:
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRIAGE NURSE:
PASSAVANT MEMORIAL HOMES OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
HOW TO START YOUR CAREER WITH PASSAVANT MEMORIAL HOMES:
Applicants are encouraged to apply directly through Indeed.
To learn more about Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services, please visit us at pmhfos.org!
Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.