Program Operations Director
- Master’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university and one (1) year experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and two (2) years experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Associate’s degree, or 60 credit hours, from an accredited college or university and four (4) years experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Valid PA driver’s license, required.
- Minimum of two years supervisory experience, required.
- Supervise Program Directors with program compliance and accountability.
- Coordinate and train Program Directors and residential staff in Residential policy and procedures.
- Assure all programs are compliant and accountable with all regulatory requirements.
- Assist in updating, revising and creating PMH program policy and procedures.
- Coordinate and ensure all services are enrolled and authorized.
- Responsible for providing the assessment for the development of the ISP, ISP Annual update and ISP revisions.
- Responsible for participating in the development of the ISP, ISP Annual Update and all ISP revisions.
- Responsible for attending/reviewing the ISP, ISP Annual Update and all ISP revisions.
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Generous PTO package
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
Passavant Memorial Homes is one of the foremost, consumer-focused providers of support to individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, mental health, and behavioral health needs. The mission of Passavant Memorial Homes is to empower individuals to live successfully in the community. Our team of professionals have been dedicated to promoting choice and independence for individuals with intellectual disabilities for more than 120 years. Throughout our history, we have continuously focused on ensuring the highest quality support and providing a variety of opportunities for our employees to develop and advance.
The Program Operations Director is a full-time, management-level position reporting directly to the Executive Director. The Program Operations Director is responsible for the daily operations of all Passavant Memorial Homes (PMH) programs within the identified region. The Program Operations Director oversees the activities and training of Program Directors and responsible for the monitoring of programs to assure compliance with Chapter 6400 regulations and PMH policy and procedures.
Apply today to find your career and passion at Passavant Memorial Homes!
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE PROGRAM DIRECTOR:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PROGRAM DIRECTOR:
PASSAVANT MEMORIAL HOMES OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
How to Start Your Career with Passavant Memorial Homes:
Applicants are encouraged to apply directly through Indeed or text “PMHFOS” to 97211 to apply!
Passavant Memorial Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Passavant Memorial Homes, visit pmhfos.org!