IT Network Manager
- Responsible for designing and maintaining networks, including local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), software-defined networks, virtual private networks (VPNs), wireless networks, and other data and voice communications systems.
- Evaluating overall information technology network operations, overseeing the design and implementation of new applications and changes to existing computer systems and software, network security architecture and evaluating and procuring new hardware and software to meet company needs.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of the company’s data centers, computer network operations, and technology infrastructure.
- Provide global security policies to protect network databases from security breaches, disaster situations, and internal and external threats, and provide disaster recovery plans.
- Monitor and validate the enterprise’s compliance with its security policies, which includes but is not limited to SAS 70, SSAE 16 Audit standards, HIPAA, PCI, Sarbanes Oxley, and SANS 20, as appropriate.
- Project management for major strategic initiatives. Role would require the effective coordination of project teams to implement approved activities in a goal oriented and measurable manner.
- Analyze technical needs, requirements, and state of the network’s infrastructure design, integration, and operations.
- Create both short and long-term enterprise network technology roadmaps based on an understanding of the strategic organizational requirements, technology context, and business needs.
- Be involved in making architecture and design decisions across all networking (data, voice, and video) technologies in collaboration with internal stakeholders and vendors.
- Facilitate new relationships, and augment existing network relationships, by acting as liaison to outside vendor organizations to cultivate strategic vendor partnerships.
- Establish governing principles for network design and deployment.
- Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning.
- Internet and Intranet infrastructure.
- Wi-Fi Management.
- Remote Access Management.
- Perform other tasks as requested by the Chief Administrative Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field, required,
- Five (5) years professional experience in designing, developing, configuring, and implementing enterprise networks with diverse solutions from multiple vendors, required,
- Two (2) years’ experience in a supervisory capacity, required,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, required.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, required.
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Generous PTO package
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid In-service Training
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services (PMHFOS) is one of the foremost, consumer-focused providers of support to individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, and behavioral health needs. The mission of PMHFOS is to empower individuals to live successfully in the community. Our team of professionals have been dedicated to promoting choice and independence for individuals with intellectual disabilities for more than 120 years. Throughout our history, we have continuously focused on ensuring the highest quality support and providing a variety of opportunities for our employees to develop and advance.
Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services is currently seeking a dedicated person to fill the full-time IT Network Manager position. The IT Network Manager will report directly to the Chief Administrative Officer, and responsibilities include overseeing the PMHFOS IT Network and the connectivity and communication between servers, devices, etc.
Apply today and start your career with a growing company that is committed to the development and advancement of our employees!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE IT NETWORK MANAGER:
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE IT NETWORK MANAGER:
PMHFOS OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
HOW TO START YOUR CAREER WITH PMHFOS:
Applicants are encouraged to apply directly through Indeed or text “PMHFOS” to 97211.
Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services, please visit us at pmhfos.org!