Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Perform clinical nursing skills with knowledge and understanding of the fundamentals for the LTSR.
- Assess any medical concerns at the LTSR.
- Complete monthly vital signs of LTSR residents.
- Administer medications and complete associated documentation.
- Remove discontinued medications and replace with new, and change Medication Administration Record to reflect changes.
- Reorder any medication not included on auto-exchange.
- Report and document all pertinent information related to changes in the individuals’ status.
- Chart all new admissions, all medical concerns daily, and any falls and injuries.
- Complete monthly summaries/physical assessments for LTSR residents and 30-day reviews.
- Assist physician in documenting LTSR information, as needed.
- Communicate problems and individual needs to Health Services Director.
- PA Nursing Certification, required.
- Six months formal training in Mental Health or related field or the completion of 12 semester hours of college training in mental health related field, required.
- Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license, required.
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Generous PTO package
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
Passavant Memorial Homes is one of the foremost, consumer-focused providers of support to individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, and behavioral health needs. The mission of Passavant Memorial Homes is to empower individuals to live successfully in the community. Our team of professionals have been dedicated to promoting choice and independence for individuals with intellectual disabilities for more than 120 years. Throughout our history, we have continuously focused on ensuring the highest quality support and providing a variety of opportunities for our employees to develop and advance.
We are currently looking to fill a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position in Westmoreland County located in the city of Latrobe. Responsibilities include performing clinical nursing skills with knowledge and understanding of the fundamentals for the Long-Term Structured Residence (LTSR). To be successful in the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position, you demonstrate a commitment to providing quality care and have a great attention to detail.
Apply today to find your career and passion at Passavant Memorial Homes!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN):
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN):
PASSAVANT MEMORIAL HOMES OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
How to Start Your Career with Passavant Memorial Homes:
Applicants are encouraged to apply directly through Indeed. You can also contact our recruitment team directly by phone at 1-888-764-6467 extension 111.
Passavant Memorial Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services, please visit us at pmhfos.org!