Registered Nurse (RN)
- Perform clinical nursing skills, with knowledge and understanding of fundamentals
- Coordinate health care needs for individuals
- On-site monitoring of the community residential settings as required
- Complete dietary in-service for specialized diets and send to community homes
- Other duties, as assigned by the Site Supervisor
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional and/or practical nursing, with a current license by examination from the State of Pennsylvania, required.
- Valid PA driver’s license, required.
- An understanding of the Mental Health/Intellectual Disability field, preferred.
- One (1) year or (2) years of experience in medical/surgical or geriatric nursing preferred.
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Generous PTO Days
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
Fox Chapel, PA
Passavant Memorial Homes is one of the foremost, consumer-focused providers of support to individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, and behavioral health needs. The mission of Passavant Memorial Homes is to empower individuals to live successfully in the community. Our team of professionals have been dedicated to promoting choice and independence for individuals with intellectual disabilities for more than 120 years. Throughout our history, we have continuously focused on ensuring the highest quality support and providing a variety of opportunities for our employees to develop and advance.
Passavant Memorial Homes is currently looking to fill a full-time overnight Registered Nurse (RN) position under our Children’s Program located in the Fox Chapel Area. The Registered Nurse (RN) will perform selected nursing acts in the care of the individuals served by Passavant Memorial Homes in a safe, competent, and humane manner. The Registered Nurse (RN) be responsible for health care coordination for individuals residing in Passavant operated/affiliated programs and services. Candidates must have attention to detail and a dedication to providing quality care.
Apply today to find your career and passion at Passavant Memorial Homes!
*Please note this is an overnight shift position*
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE REGISTERED NURSE (RN):
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE REGISTERED NURSE (RN):
PMHFOS OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
How to Start Your Career with Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services:
Applicants are encouraged to apply directly through Indeed or text “PMHFOS” to 97211.
Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services, please visit us at pmhfos.org!