Home Based Coordinator
- Minimum of two years supervisory experience
- Effective written and verbal skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff, management personnel and outside agencies
- Ability to complete work assignments independently
- Assure budgetary compliance and fiscal accountability for all Home Based Services.
- Responsible for participating in the development of the ISP, ISP Annual Update and all ISP revisions
- Responsible for reviewing the ISP, ISP Annual Update and all ISP revisions
- Report content discrepancies to the Supports Coordinator as applicable and plan team members
- Implement the ISP as written
- Supervise, monitor, and evaluate services provided by direct support staff
- All other duties as assigned by Director
- Master’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university and one (1) year experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and two (2) years’ experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Associate’s degree, or 60 credit hours, from an accredited college or university and four (4) years’ experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Valid PA Driver’s license
- Competitive Wages with Annual Increases
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Paid Time Off, Vacation Days
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Flexible Schedule
Lawrence County, PA
Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services is one of the foremost, consumer-focused providers of support to individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, and behavioral health needs. Passavant Memorial Homes is currently hiring a full-time Home Base Program Coordinator for Lawrence County Area.
The Home-Based Program Coordinator oversees the daily operations of the Home and Community Based program, acts as Program Specialist in accordance with regulatory standards and supervises the Direct Support Staff in the Home-Based Program.
Apply today and start your career with a growing company that is committed to the development and advancement of our employees!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE HOME BASE COORDINATOR:
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE HOME BASE COORDINATOR:
PASSAVANT MEMORIAL HOMES OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
HOW TO START YOUR CAREER WITH PASSAVANT MEMORIAL HOMES:
Applicants are encouraged to apply directly through Indeed or text “PMHFOS” to 97211.
Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services, please visit us at www.passavant.org!