- Perform clinical nursing skills.
- Administer selected medications and complete documentation.
- Chart all medical concerns daily.
- Monitor the scheduling of medical appointments.
- Provide ongoing assessment and planning to assure health needs are met.
- Coordinate responsibilities and scheduling of teacher/counselors Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS) and nursing staff.
- Provide ongoing supervision as needed to the teacher/counselors Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS).
- Assist with interviewing and training of teacher/counselors Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS) and nursing staff.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Program Director.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a current license by examination for the State of Pennsylvania, required.
- RN, preferred.
- Valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License, required.
- An understanding of the Mental Health Field, required.
- Good crisis management skills, required.
- Ability to work flexible schedule to meet the needs of the agency, required.
- One (1) to two (2) years’ experience in medical/surgical nursing, preferred
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Generous Paid Time Off and Vacation Days
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
Passavant Memorial Homes is one of the foremost, consumer-focused providers of support to individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, mental health, and behavioral health needs. The mission of Passavant Memorial Homes is to empower individuals to live successfully in the community. Our team of professionals have been dedicated to promoting choice and independence for individuals with intellectual disabilities for more than 120 years. Throughout our history, we have continuously focused on ensuring the highest quality support and providing a variety of opportunities for our employees to develop and advance.
We are currently looking for a compassionate and detail-oriented person with a nursing license to fill a position as Care Coordinator/Supervisor. This is a full time management position under the direct supervision of the Program Director. The Care Coordinator/Supervisor oversees the daily operations/medical components of the CYF residential program for which he/she is responsible, acts as program specialist in accordance with regulatory standards and provides supervision and guidance for the professional staff working in the site.
Apply today to find your career and passion at Passavant Memorial Homes!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CARE COORIDNATOR/SUPERVISOR:
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE CARE COORDINATOR/SUPERVISOR:
PASSAVANT MEMORIAL HOMES OFFERS:
APPLYING WITH PASSAVANT MEMORIAL HOMES:
Applicants are encouraged to apply directly through Indeed or text “PMHFOS” to 97211.
Passavant Memorial Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Passavant Memorial Homes, please visit us at www.passavant.org!