- Associate’s degree or higher, required.
- Two (2) or three (3) years experience in the human services field and skills to work with aging adults and adults with developmental disabilities, required.
- Valid PA driver’s license, required.
- Minimum of three (3) years supervisory experience, preferred.
- Oversee the daily operations within the residence.
- Complete written reports for consumer as needed, including monthly progress reports, quarterly reviews, and annual reports.
- Oversee the implementation of appropriate active treatment plans for consumer, including consistent implementation of goal objectives, individual activity schedules for participation in skill development, and coordination of community integration activities.
- Schedule and attend Interdisciplinary Team meetings.
- Train the residential staff.
- Provide in-put for annual assessments and to therapists or consultants as needed
- Must have availability to take calls throughout the entire week.
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned by the Program Operations Manager.
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Generous PTO package
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
Passavant Memorial Homes is one of the foremost, consumer-focused providers of support to individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, mental health, and behavioral health needs. The mission of Passavant Memorial Homes is to empower individuals to live successfully in the community. Our team of professionals have been dedicated to promoting choice and independence for individuals with intellectual disabilities for more than 120 years. Throughout our history, we have continuously focused on ensuring the highest quality support and providing a variety of opportunities for our employees to develop and advance.
The Site Supervisor is a full-time position under the direct supervision of the Program Operations Manager. This position is responsible for the organization and implementation of regular everyday activities designed to help consumers with developmental disabilities in reaching their maximum level of independence. The position is also responsible for the daily operations of all Passavant Memorial homes (P MH) programs within the identified region. The Site Supervisor oversees the activities and training of Direct Support Staff and is responsible for the monitoring of programs to assure compliance with regulations and PMH policy and procedures.
Apply today to find your career and passion at Passavant Memorial Homes!
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE PROGRAM DIRECTOR:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PROGRAM DIRECTOR
PASSAVANT MEMORIAL HOMES OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
How to Start Your Career with Passavant Memorial Homes:
Applicants are encouraged to apply directly through Indeed or text “PMHFOS” to 97211 to apply!
Passavant Memorial Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Passavant Memorial Homes, visit pmhfos.org!