- Train, supervise, and evaluate HVEC staff.
- Responsible for HVEC staff attendance/bi-weekly payroll.
- Ensure program compliance with agency policies, state and federal regulations, local monitoring standards, and contractual requirements.
- Responsible for the implementation of the HVEC assignments and objectives.
- Monitor the implementation of goal plans developed in the ISP related to vocational training.
- All other duties as assigned by the HVEC Director.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years’ experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities, required.
- Associate degree with 3 years’ experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities, required.
- Valid Pennsylvania Driver’s license, required.
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities in a day program or sheltered workshop setting, preferred.
- On call availability, required.
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Generous PTO Days
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid In-service Training
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
Passavant Memorial Homes is one of the foremost, consumer-focused providers of support to individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, and behavioral health needs. The mission of Passavant Memorial Homes is to empower individuals to live successfully in the community. Our team of professionals have been dedicated to promoting choice and independence for individuals with intellectual disabilities for more than 120 years. Throughout our history, we have continuously focused on ensuring the highest quality support and providing a variety of opportunities for our employees to develop and advance.
Passavant Memorial Homes is currently seeking a responsible, caring, and dedicated person to fill the Program Manager position for Hartman Vocational Education Center (HVEC) in the Harmarville area. This is a full-time position under the direct supervision of the HVEC Director.
At HVEC, training opportunities allow individuals to be exposed to different types of activities in order to help them develop skills and establish personal preferences. Based on those skills and preferences, once identified, individuals may then elect to seek paid employment, or they may choose to participate in vocationally-oriented tasks, or volunteer activities.
Apply today and start your career with a growing company that is committed to the development and advancement of our employees!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PROGRAM MANAGER:
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE PROGRAM MANAGER:
PASSAVANT MEMORIAL HOMES OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
How to Start Your Career with Passavant Memorial Homes:
Applicants are encouraged to apply directly through Indeed or text “PMHFOS” to 97211.
Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services, please visit us at pmhfos.org!