- Coordinate responsibilities of therapeutic staff support (TSS) employees.
- Provide ongoing supervision as needed to the TSS employees.
- Meet regularly with the TSS employees to review program, training needs and progress.
- Responsible for creating the schedules for residential staff.
- Must be available for on-call support of emergencies and provide residential coverage as needed.
- Oversee development and implementation of the Individual Support Program Plans.
- Conduct medication practicums and On the Job Training as assigned.
- Complete attendance/payroll records for residential staff.
- Assure budgetary compliance and fiscal accountability for the residential site.
- Ensure program compliance with agency policies, state and federal regulations, local monitoring standards, and contractual requirements.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Specialty Supports.
- Master’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university in a related field and one (1) year experience working directly with children with dual diagnosis
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a related field and two (2) years’ experience working directly with children with dual diagnosis
- Valid PA driver’s license, required.
- 21 years of age, required.
- Completion of the Department of Public Welfare “Train the Trainer” program and become a certified Medication Administration trainer for the staff of the community facilities as needed, required but can be obtained after hired.
- Completion of Certified Investigators Course to conduct and complete investigations as needed, required but can be obtained after hired.
- Current Act 33/34 clearances which includes submission of fingerprint-based criminal check through the FBI, required but can be obtained after hired.
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Generous PTO Days
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid In-service Training
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
Passavant Memorial Homes is one of the foremost, consumer-focused providers of support to individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, and behavioral health needs. The mission of Passavant Memorial Homes is to empower individuals to live successfully in the community. Our team of professionals have been dedicated to promoting choice and independence for individuals with intellectual disabilities for more than 120 years. Throughout our history, we have continuously focused on ensuring the highest quality support and providing a variety of opportunities for our employees to develop and advance.
Passavant Memorial Homes is currently seeking a responsible, caring, and dedicated person to fill the Site Supervisor position. The Site Supervisor is responsible for overall development, management and delivery of program services for the CYF Children’s residential program. This is a full-time position under the direct supervision of the Director of Specialty Supports.
The PMH Children’s Residential Program focuses on providing a holistic array of support for the children and adolescents within our care. Our team is committed to providing an environment with its primary focus on Therapeutic Teaching. We believe that all children and adolescents can continue to grow and develop social, recreational, spiritual, emotional, and educational skillsets where their unique qualities are recognized, embraced, and supported. Our programs operate in locations across Western Pennsylvania, and support children and adolescents with intellectual disabilities and/or behavioral health diagnoses.
Apply today and start your career with a growing company that is committed to the development and advancement of our employees!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SITE SUPERVISOR:
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE SITE SUPERVISOR:
PASSAVANT MEMORIAL HOMES OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
How to Start Your Career with Passavant Memorial Homes:
Applicants are encouraged to apply directly through Indeed or text “PMHFOS” to 97211.
Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services, please visit us at pmhfos.org!