- Coordinate support services and training for Lifesharing Providers
- Coordinate the services provided to the consumer
- Coordinate training and development plans for the consumer
- Develop planned programmatic activities
- Coordinate and participate in Interdisciplinary Team meetings
- Ensure the implementation of ISP’s and related activities
- Participate as needed in the intake processes
- Complete all other duties, as assigned
- Master’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university and one (1) year experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and two (2) years’ experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Associate’s degree, or 60 credit hours, from an accredited college or university and four (4) years’ experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities
- A High School Diploma or General Education Development Certificate and six (6) years’ experience working directly with persons with an intellectual disability
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Generous PTO package
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid In-service Training
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
Passavant Memorial Homes is one of the foremost, consumer-focused providers of support to individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, and behavioral health needs. The mission of Passavant Memorial Homes is to empower individuals to live successfully in the community. Our team of professionals have been dedicated to promoting choice and independence for individuals with intellectual disabilities for more than 120 years. Throughout our history, we have continuously focused on ensuring the highest quality support and providing a variety of opportunities for our employees to develop and advance.
Passavant Memorial Homes is currently seeking a responsible, caring, and dedicated person to fill the full-time Program Specialist position for our Lifesharing program. Lifesharing is a unique opportunity for an individual to live within a licensed home of a registered PMH Lifesharing Provider and become part of a family while receiving tailored supports. The PMH Lifesharing Provider assists with personal hygiene, training in daily living skills, assistance with educational needs, socialization, recreation, meal planning and preparation, medication administration, transportation to community outings, work, training programs, or other activities as needed.
As the Program Specialist for Lifesharing, you will monitor and train Lifesharing Providers on proper and consistent implementation and documentation of all programmatic objectives. This position will also assist with the intake process including meeting new referrals, processing new referrals, and attending Vacancy Management and Referral Review meetings.This position will require extensive regional travel to Lifesharing Providers’ homes.
Apply today and start your career with a growing company that is committed to the development and advancement of our employees!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE LIFESHARING PROGRAM SPECIALIST:
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE LIFESHARING PROGRAM SPECIALIST:
PASSAVANT MEMORIAL HOMES OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
How to Start Your Career with Passavant Memorial Homes:
Applicants are encouraged to apply directly through Indeed or text “PMHFOS” to 97211.
Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services, please visit us at pmhfos.org!