Consumer Advocacy Manager
- Conduct and complete certified investigations in a timely manner
- Monitor the Passavant Memorial Homes incident reporting hotline
- Complete all incident management tasks using the Enterprise Incident Management system
- Assist with the analysis of quality of all investigative processes
- Effectively communicate with all levels of staff, management, personnel, and outside agencies
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Proficient written and verbal skills, required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, required
- Ability to complete work assignments independently, required
- Valid PA Driver’s license, required
- Acceptable driving record that meets the requirements of Passavant’s insurance carrier, required
- Associate’s Degree OR 60 credit hours from an accredited college or university and four (4) years work experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities, preferred
- Completion of Certified Investigator training provided by the Office of Developmental Programs, preferred
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Generous Paid Time Off and Vacation Days
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
Westmoreland County, PA
Passavant Memorial Homes is one of the foremost, consumer-focused providers of support to individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, mental health, and behavioral health needs. The mission of Passavant Memorial Homes is to empower individuals to live successfully in the community. Our team of professionals have been dedicated to promoting choice and independence for individuals with intellectual disabilities for more than 120 years. Throughout our history, we have continuously focused on ensuring the highest quality support and providing a variety of opportunities for our employees to develop and advance.
We are currently hiring a Consumer Advocacy Manager for our Mt. Pleasant location. This is a full-time management position under the direct supervision of the Consumer Advocacy Director. The Consumer Advocacy Manager will be responsible for competing certified investigations, as well as, completing incident management tasks as necessary. The ideal candidate must demonstrate great attention to detail, the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. This position will require travel to other regions, and mileage reimbursement or company vehicle will be available for days of travel. On-call availability is required.
Apply today to find your career and passion at Passavant Memorial Homes!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CONSUMER ADVOCACY MANAGER:
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE CONSUMER ADVOCACY MANAGER:
PASSAVANT MEMORIAL HOMES OFFERS:
How to Start Your Career with Passavant Memorial Homes:
Applicants are encouraged to apply directly through Indeed. Please visit www.passavant.org/pmhfos/employment for more information about our rewarding careers at Passavant Memorial Homes. You can also contact the hiring team directly by phone at 1-888-764-6467 extension 111.
Passavant Memorial Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Passavant Memorial Homes, please visit us at www.passavant.org!