- Experience in carpentry, plumbing and electrical, and HVAC
- Must have own tools and truck with a plow
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license
- Valid insurance and city license.
- Successfully pass background check
- Valid e-mail address and phone number to contact
- Must be available on an on-call basis 24 hours a day
Allegheny County, PA
Salary: $26.00 to $30.00 /hour
Passavant Memorial Homes is one of the foremost, consumer-focused providers of support to individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, mental health, and behavioral health needs. Our team of professionals have been dedicated to promoting choice and independence for persons with intellectual disabilities for more than 120 years. Throughout our history, we have continuously focused on ensuring the highest quality support.
Passavant Memorial Homes is currently looking for a Maintenance Contractor available immediately in the Harmar area. Applicants must be knowledgeable in maintenance including areas of electrical, plumbing, painting, drywall repair, and knowledge in appliances and general HVAC. Applicants must have their own tools and a truck with a plow. Pay is hourly and based on skill level.
*This position will be an independent contractor and not an employee of Passavant Memorial Homes.*
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE MAINTENANCE CONTRACTOR:
How to Apply:
Applicants are encouraged to apply directly through Indeed.
Passavant Memorial Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Check us out at www.passavant.org!